As the industry leader our Client is growing and need talented people like you to join it’s team.
We are looking for : Operations Manager to join its industry leading servicing team.
You will be responsible for the oversight of large, complex multi-site / multi contract operations, insuring compliance with formal contractual obligations and performance criteria.
You will serve as the primary day to day customer’s point of contact, communicating directly with applicable members management team and customer’s management team.
Main responsibilities of the position are listed below:
- You will be the extension of the customer’s management team and provide contract compliance and fulfillment. You will maintain excellent written and oral communication with the customer and commercial engineering management team.
- You will support the company polices, standards, procedures and actively enforce and encourage the safety culture and goals.
- You will ensure compliance with local laws and regulations, company and customer’s policies and procedures.
- You will develop strong working relationship with the Sales Team, Employees and Customers for the assigned projects.
- You will plan, develop and implement the necessary strategies for operational management and development so as to operate the facilities within contractual and budgetary requirements to achieve account profitability objectives..
- You will schedule activities and work requirements in coordination with the customer, to satisfy day to day requirements.
- You will manage a team of people and effectively train, evaluate, motivate and engage, delegate and monitor their activities. You will be involved in employee selection, career development, succession planning and periodic training.
- You will be accountable for ensuring all site personnel have the skills and knowledge to perform their roles safely, efficiently and effectively.
- You will establish communications protocols that ensure a flow of information between the local operations and the commercial engineering Management Team.
- You will ensure business acumen and understanding of contractual language, terms and conditions.
- You will have a strong focus to identify source of additional revenues and assist developers in pursuing new business and direct involvement in contract renewal process.
- You will assist in the development and ongoing review of site-specific documentation, producing a common set of reference material detailing procedures, work instruction, process control plans and process flows.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field/engineering or equivalent
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in the operations and maintenance in industrial and/or engineering field
- At least 5-7 years’ experience at managing or supervising employees
- Operations experience in an administrative and budgetary role as well as computer literacy
- Experience in the management of multi–site operations experience, multi contract and multi-client relationship
- High communications skills
- High people management skills
- Knowledge of financial management
- Diplomatic way of behavior
- Proficient user of English (spoken and written)
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English, specifying the ID number or the position, at email@example.com, quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 19th of June 2022. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.