Our client is a major multinational who is developing it’s operations in Romania. They are increasing their team with:
Key Account Manager (Sales & Marketing) – Mures/Harghita/Covasna/Brasov
- Accountability of the Products profitability in correlation with Customer profitability – P&L
- Influencing the Sales Director & Sales representatives ( external & internal) as well as customer influencers ( internally & externally) to accelerate business growth.
- Scoping the opportunity in Transylvania, Moldavia & Republic of Moldova to identify priority markets, customers to partner with.
- Developing business case for additional resource and investment should this be required to accelerate growth.
- Secure appropriate marketing & sales investment and manage those budgets accordingly.
- Review / support of Digital joint business plans and growth initiatives with our customers.
- Analyse KPIs and metrics to identify trends, generate sales growth and maximize conversion.
- Champion for eCommerce within the business and responsible for engaging and motivating cross-functionally to support the team and key customers.
- To be connected with the latest business trends and potential new business partners and work closely with the new business team to seize the right opportunities
Essentials knowledge :
- Commercial acumen – you are a commercial expert, tenacious in the pursuit of creating sustainable value. You have managed products building a Marketing plan / strategy with P&L accountability and negotiated with Key Account customers and helped lead Top 20 Top customer conversations. You have a record of delivering brilliant execution.
- eCommerce – You are a day-to-day digital native, curious and passionate about this area keeping up with trends, competitor activity & discovering the success platforms of the future. Experience in Digital Marketing is beneficial.
- Key Account management experience & Marketing management experience
- Analytical skills – you can synthesise and analyse data, generating meaningful insights and recommendations; attention to details
- Project management & Planning skills
- Agility to work in a fast moving, dual reporting – both General Manager & Sales Director – and the ability to build brilliant relationships to deliver amazing outcomes.
- Relentless in the pursuit of growth – you have fire in the belly and roadblocks are challenges you relish and overcome with ease
- Do whatever it takes to deliver the right outcomes, taking people on the journey with you
- Effective communicator, driving simplicity
- Famous for making it happen – We will ! – your words translate into action & results delivering visible impact. Strong negotiation skills outside and inside the company
- Able to build strong networks & relationships, holding the tension as required both internally and externally.
- Passionate about this agenda, acting as a catalyst to those around you
- Agile and adaptive-which is key to success in this fast moving environment.
- Emotional Intelligence – empathy – team spirit.
- High integrity standards
- University Degree
- Sales & marketing experience minimum 5 years
- English & hungarian language is a must
|if you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English/Romanian , specifying the ID number or the position, at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 10.06.2020. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage|