Our Client is a very modern company ,providing high standard services, that has a great experience concerning customer care, software development and many other services such as: software testing IT support service, application support and maintenance .
Their main objective is to provide High-Quality Customer Service to their Partners. What can it be more important than to be able to see how even from the General Manager level it is built a culture of joy, smiles, a general wellbeing? It is a great thing to discover the diversity and the way of thinking of each one of them and to succeed in achieving something homogenous, harmonized, that unites them fundamentally.
Our Client put together, interests, objectives, meanings, emotions and feelings, differently shaped but natural and similar in essence.
For our Client every person is extremely valuable in a multi-cultural society, based on complex concepts, on social and economic integrating systems.
They increase the team with :
IT DBA System Administrator
Thе ideal candidate is a person that is genuine, responsible, transparent, a team player and most of all has a passion for systems, Databases and networking.
Required Technical Skills
- 3+ years of previous experience as a DBA system administrator with a focus on Mysql, NoSQL, MongoDB, MariaDB, ProxySQL and Galera Clusters
- To have “Oracle Certified Professional, MySQL 5.7 Database Administrator Certification”
- Advanced system administration knowledge of, and work experience with Linux (CentOS/RHEL , Debian), MySQL, web stacks (Apache, Nginx, PHP) and Windows based Services
- Experience with backup and versioning systems, experience with replication of database servers
- Basic network configuration experience ( Cisco/Dell)
Nice to have
- Understand the complete deployment lifecycle from design, build, test, deploy and maintain
- Some experience with automation systems (Ansible, Gitlab CI/CD, etc.)
- Good awareness of security practices
- A naturally helpful and communicative person who loves solving problems
- Very good and evolved analytical skills
- Strong attention to details
- “Can do” mentality, eager to learn and open to new challenges and new technologies
- Advanced english (written and verbal) required
What the role will involve
- Analysis for our Database Servers and Operations : understanding our systems and the complex interactions between them
- Deploy, Manage and Monitor our Database servers and applications worldwide
- Administrate, operate, and maintain our IT-systems and network globally with a focus on Mysql, NoSQL, MongoDB, MariaDB,ProxySQL and Galera Clusters
- On Call Availability for all Database server related Issues
- Propose and implement improvements to performance, security and costs related to our Database Operations
- Maintain, create and update documentations and processes
- Advise his/her superiors on all the latest trends, changes and opportunities related to Database Technologies and Trends
- Analyse performance of Database systems and suggest improvements to ensure high availability and performance
What we offer:
- A motivating salary in order to feel appreciated
- Meal vouchers
- Recommendation program bonus
- Private medical insurance to be sure that you are staying in good health
- Transport subscription to Metrorex and STB or their equivalent if you are using your personal car
- Location in the city center, only a few minutes away from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Very good experience working in a company with a nice, friendly and multi-cultural environment
- Fun team-buildings and events
You will be part of an international team of really cool people, a stress-free environment with colleagues who are always in a good mood, encourage and support you. You will also get to know your colleagues better during some fun activities: sports and teambuilding activities, movie night, etc
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English, specifying the ID number or the position, at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 30th of September 2021. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.