Our Client is a prominent multinational leader in agribusiness, specializing in the cultivation, production and trading of animal feed and essential food commodities and end-to-end supply chain management. Our Client is operating in over 20 countries and catering to more than 45 markets. In Romania our Client is present with 2 major business entities.
This new role is focusing on:
- Design and implement an overall risk management process for the organisation, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur
- Support with Strategic Projects related to farming
You will be responsible for:
- Performing a risk assessment of current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company
- Performing a risk evaluation of the company’s previous handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements
- Establishing the level of risk the company are willing to take
- Risk reporting tailored to the relevant audience
- Explaining the external risk posed by corporate governance to stakeholders
- Creating business continuity plans to limit risks
- Conducting policy and compliance audits, which will include liaising with internal and external auditors
- Reviewing any new major contracts or internal business proposals
- Building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company
- Reporting to the Global Financial Risk Director
To be successful on this role
- You have 5+ years of experience in risk management or a related role.
- Proficiency in risk management, financial analysis, and related software.
- BA, BS degree required (Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Management, Law)
- Strong analytical, data gathering and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Proficiency in English and good business acumen
- Postgraduate degrees are not mandatory but may also be beneficial
- Commercial awareness and numerical skills
You will have the opportunity to get involved in very dynamic and interesting projects within an international agile growing team. An attractive salary because our Client knows how to appreciate and value their employees. Excellent team and high career development.
Hybrid work took into consideration.
We trust you and we are looking forward to meeting you.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English, specifying the ID number or the position, at email@example.com, quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 9th of June 2022. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.