Our client is one of the biggest multinational in the field of technical equipment, European leader in the sale of quality tools.
In order to assist its clients our client expands now their team in the North – East part of Romania (Moldova Region) with: Technical Product Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities:
The job holder performs the following tasks independently and at his/her own responsibility, adhering to the statutory conditions and the company’s
- Technical advice to customer in metal cutting as a must.
- Creating technical offers, transcoding of competitor’s articles to the Company articles
- Ability to carry out metal cutting training for colleagues, customers and distributors
- Conduction of technical cutting tool test on-site at customer
- Conduction of technical customer specific seminars
- Presentation of cutting tools to our customers
- On-going improvement of knowledge about tools and competitors product: catalogues, prices, discounts, strengths and weaknesses.
- Establish cutting tool forum and hold seminars (internal/external)
- Active product presentation
- Define targets with customers: planning and implementation of revenue
- Conduction of technical market surveys/overview with regards to products, competition and trends
- Price positioning with competitors and final users
- Solution provider of cutting tool problems at customer side and support/improvement of the production process
- Exploitation of the cutting tool sales potential at respective customer side and expansion of customer base together with your local sales
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Technical University Degree is a must (preferably Mechanical Engineering, Technical Machines Construction, Economical Engineering in the field of Mechanics)
- 3-5 years functional experience in the field of metal cutting tools
- Practical experience in machine tool industry or similar work experience in the cutting tool industry
- Already experienced in conducting product tests and identifying competitors in the field of cutting tools
- Ability to explain technical products and give technical support to internal and external customers – training experience would be an advantage
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills from technical point of view
- Strong identification of customer needs, understanding of the market /pricing
- Experience in customer acquisition, development and retention
- Profit-oriented and targeted use of promotion materials
- Good knowledge of MS Office; basic knowledge of CAD / CAM is a plus (Solid Works, iMachining etc.
- Language skills: fluent English skills (oral and written) are required.
- Self-management: time-management, planning of customer visits and trips
- CRM usage for registering activities, reports and tracking sales projects is an advantage
- Motivated and energetic personality, reliable professional cooperation skills towards internal and external customers
- Enthusiasm in working with people, sophisticated motivation skills in order to achieve the greatest success for the company.
- Intensive training
- Very attractive salary package.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English, specifying the ID number or the position, at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 1st of March 2021. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.