Our Client is one of the most important players in its industry, a multinational company. We are looking for:
Finance and Controlling Manager
Type of work : Hybrid
The main purpose of the job is to realize the activities related to controlling and accounting activities in our Client company and provide a clear, correct, complete picture of the company’s assets and liabilities, expenses and sales.
We’re searching for qualified finance and controlling manager to join our Client company in providing a balanced combination of professional accounting management and controlling management.
- Manage a team of financial analysts and plant controllers who realized financial activities according to Romanian fiscal regulations and made financial analyses;
- Focus on all daily and month-end accounting procedures for the account results, including P&L, balance sheet; accounts receivable / accounts payable, cash application, general ledger, and fixed assets in compliance with local and Group Standards;
- Responsible for the accuracy of the general ledger for customers and suppliers;
- Provide insight on spending trends, cost-savings initiatives, and margin opportunitie;
- Responsible to organize, lead and control the annual general inventory according to local legislation;
- Responsible for the build-up of the annual budget at the company level, and its monthly follow-up;
- Responsible for controlling activity- ensuring proper budgeting/ forecasting, reporting of actual cost and explaining cost deviations;
- Direct responsibility as country lead for controlling and finance – involves preparation and delivery of the Month-End results to group reporting and explaining deviations;
- Coordinate monthly/quarterly/half year/full year actual reporting cycles and financial review, forecast vs actual variance analyses;
- Preparing and presenting financial and controlling reports and risk analysis;
- Review economic statements, financial controlling and accounting reports at the request of the management of the company or the group level;
- Responsible and prepare the annual audit according to local legislation and other internal audits from the group level;
- Driving operational efficiencies – improving internal financial processes;
- Review and preparation of monthly financial reporting;
- Responsible to implement new legislation changes.
Education and Experience:
- University Degree (Business Administration- accounting specialization represents an advantage);
- Accounting Qualification – (CECAR) represents an advantage;
- English Language – advanced;
- Computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point ), MS Outlook – advanced;
- Proficient with relevant SAP- FICO modules;
- 6+ years of related experience preferably in a high demanding environment (international is a plus).
- Knowledge of Fiscal Romanian Code Law;
- Knowledge of SAP – FICO modules;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Graphic skills and editing represents an advantage.
Personal and social skills:
- Ability to understand objectives, identify obstacles, implement alternative solutions;
- Initiative with a result-oriented approach, creativity in finding and offering solutions;
- Organizational skills with ability to prioritize according to business urgency;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Pro-active, hands-on, drive to be successful;
- Negotiation and presentation skills;
- Assertive and persuasive communication style;
- Proactivity and initiative;
- The ability of time management and planning;
- The ability to make quick decisions;
- The ability to work under stress and pressure;
- Strong commitment to transparency and a code of ethical conduct.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English, specifying the ID number or the position, at email@example.com, quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 15th of March 2023. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.