Our Client is a very modern company ,providing high standard services, that has a great experience concerning customer care, software development and many other services such as: software testing IT support service, application support and maintenance .
Their main objective is to provide High-Quality Customer Service to their Partners. What can it be more important than to be able to see how even from the General Manager level it is built a culture of joy, smiles, a general wellbeing? It is a great thing to discover the diversity and the way of thinking of each one of them and to succeed in achieving something homogenous, harmonized, that unites them fundamentally.
Our Client put together, interests, objectives, meanings, emotions and feelings, differently shaped but natural and similar in essence.
For our Client every person is extremely valuable in a multi-cultural society, based on complex concepts, on social and economic integrating systems.
They increase the team with :
Chief Security Officer
We are looking for a true leader and exceptional security expert to set, implement and promote our strategy.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Experienced with ISO27001 certifications
- Has a track record in a Information Security leadership (CISO, CSO or VP InfoSec) , and a technical background (Minimum of 15 years of experience)
- Experienced in Online Gaming-Casino industry
- The ability to justify business value using data and convince others to join him
- Identify the required skills for team members and recruit accordingly.
- Very strong knowledge in wide range of technical systems, security and compliance
- Work hand in hand and mentor your team
- Logical thinking; ability to gather and analyse information using comprehensive tools and techniques; use data to formulate both short-term day-to-day and long-term strategic plans
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead change including organizational transformations, policy changes, and introduction new security related programs
- Understanding of white hat or ethical hacking (to help assess risk and combat threats)
- Experience in security initiatives that impact applications, infrastructure and external threats
- Experience managing security professionals
- Knowledge of and contacts with security vendors
- Demonstrated organization, facilitation and presentation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills to communicate the mission to all stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to a wide range of audiences, including briefings to executive management and governance committees.
Chief Security Officer (CSO) role is to demonstrate thought leadership and be a trusted advisor to our organization and partners. CSO is responsible to set strategy, and prioritise our focus so that every action is as impactful and efficient as possible. CSO is responsible for the organization’s Security Program including but not limited to daily operations of the IT security program, oversight of the annual and ongoing risk assessment process, development, implementation, maintenance of policies, procedures. CSO ensures the confidentiality, integrity and access of all the information. CSO is responsible for preventing any possible security breaches and incidents as well as investigation and tracking of incidents and breaches.
- Promote knowledge sharing, and adoption of good security practices.
- Accountable for your team well being and team contingency.
- Define Security strategies and policies, providing guidance to others.
- Initiates, facilitates, and promotes activities to foster information security awareness within the organization.
- Creates a culture of cyber security both with the IT organization and driving behavioral changes for the business.
- Evaluates security trends, evolving threats, risks and vulnerabilities and applies tools to mitigate risk as necessary
- Manage the creation and execution of security protocols, specifications, guidelines, and procedures.
- Coordinate with outside contractors to carry out compliance audits.
- Work alongside other leaders to prioritize protection measures. Also, spending is often focused on reasonable risk assessment and/or financial methods.
- Implement and oversee strategies to assess and mitigate risk, safeguarding the corporation and its assets, crisis management.
- Develop, implement, and maintain security processes and policies, identify and reduce risks, limiting liability and exposure to informational, physical, and financial risk.
- Make sure the company is compliant with local, national and global regulations required
- Conducting research and executing security management solutions to help keep the organization safe.
- Oversee periodic monitoring and reviewing of audit records to ensure that activity is appropriate (both for possible internal and external misuse)
- Perform initial and periodic information security risk assessment/analysis, mitigation and remediation. Responsible for development and implementation of security risk management plan.
- Oversee, develop and deliver initial and ongoing security training to the workforce. Initiate, facilitate and promote activities to foster information security awareness within the organization and related entities
- Participate in the development, implementation, and ongoing compliance monitoring of all BA’s and business associate agreements, to ensure -security concerns, requirements, and responsibilities are addressed.
- Serve as information security consultant to all departments for all data security related issues.
- Hands-on knowledge of security within Linux, and related softwares.
- Hands-on knowledge of remote as well as onsite security.
What we offer:
- A motivating salary in order to feel appreciated
- Meal vouchers
- Gift vouchers on different occasions
- Referral program benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Transport expenses for public transport or personal car within specific limit
- Location in the city center, only a few minutes away from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Multi-cultural environment experience
- Fun team-buildings and social events
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English, specifying the ID number or the position, at email@example.com, quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 15th of October 2021. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.