Our client is a leader in the wood processing industry.
Due to its development, at this moment it’s growing its team located in Bucharest with: SAP FI / CO Project manager.
The position is newly established and aims to provide internal support for SAP FI / CO applications.
Project manager SAP FI/ CO – Bucharest
- Collaboration in the planning and execution of SAP projects (including the implementation of S4 HANA)
- Co-responsibility for the homogenization and further development of the SAP application landscape in SAP FI / CO (including customization)
- Analysis, design, optimization and further development of business processes in the context of SAP Finance and Controlling
- Support for SAP FI / CO applications related to the design and implementation of SAP application enhancements
- Coordination and control of external service providers
- 1st and 2nd level support
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Automation or Finance
- Several years of professional experience in the SAP environment and in project management. This experience must include more than 4 years of experience in SAP configuration
- Customization and support of financial processes, such as the Accounting Accounts or the generation of new accounting accounts, Fixed assets, Processing of supplier invoices, Registration and reporting of taxes, Banking integration, etc.
- S4 HANA Finance’s practical experience is an advantage
- Development skills in ABAP and ABAP OO is an advantage
- Knowing the ETL process in general; experience in Lobster are considerend an advantage
- Experience with SAP MM is an advantage
- Strong communication and analysis skills
- Strong personality, with a high sense of quality and responsibility; ability to work in a team, combined with an independent and autonomous way of working
- Strong knowledge of English, German is a plus
- Attractive salary package
- Meal tickets worth 20 RON / ticket
- Christmas bonus
- Private health and life insurance
- Development opportunities
- Access to specialized training
- Joining a team with a proactive and performance-oriented mentality
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English, specifying the ID number or the position, at email@example.com, quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 1st of September 2021. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.