Attractive career opportunity as Quality Manager, for our production site in Iași, Romania.
Our Client is an European group with years of experience in the automotive field, with an annual revenue of more than 200 million euros. Now we are looking for a Quality Manager.
Quality Manager – Automotive Industry – Iași, Romania
- Obtaining and maintaning the required quality certificates.
- Responsible for the compliance with the specific quality standards.
- Coordinating and monitoring of the improvement projects.
- Conducting the internal audits, preparing the audit criteria and the necessary forms and reports for performance measuring.
- Implementing the improvement and updates of the SMQ documentation, procedures and instructions.
- Coordinating and monitoring the handling of irregularities and the corrective and preventive actions.
- Executing the annual plan of internal quality audits for all processes in the company.
- Managing the quality team of engineers and technicians.
What you offer:
- Successfully completed technical university studies.
- Several years of experience in a production company, ideally in automotive, and at least 3 years of experience in quality assurance roles.
- Very good IATF knowledge. Further required knowledge: FMEA, 8D, 5S, Kaizen, VDA.
- Fluent English and Romanian is required.
- MS Office knowledge.
- Strong analytical and synthesis, coordination and organizational skills.
- Excellent communicator.
What we offer:
- Future-proof job in an innovative, fast-growing international company.
- Trusting, family togetherness and freedom to express your ideas.
- Attractive compensation and extensive social benefits.
- Individual training and personal development opportunities.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English, specifying the ID number or the position, at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 20th of November 2022. ONLY selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.