Our Client is a very modern company ,providing high standard services, that has a great experience concerning customer care, software development and many other services such as: software testing IT support service, application support and maintenance .
Their main objective is to provide High-Quality Customer Service to their Partners. What can it be more important than to be able to see how even from the General Manager level it is built a culture of joy, smiles, a general wellbeing? It is a great thing to discover the diversity and the way of thinking of each one of them and to succeed in achieving something homogenous, harmonized, that unites them fundamentally.
Our Client put together, interests, objectives, meanings, emotions and feelings, differently shaped but natural and similar in essence.
For our Client every person is extremely valuable in a multi-cultural society, based on complex concepts, on social and economic integrating systems.
They increase the team with :
PHP Back-End Laravel Developer
Software Developer is responsible for writing clean, accessible code following a progressive enhancement approach, software developers design software based on requirements and specifications in parallel with user needs. They promote good development principles.
● Write clean, secure, compliant, well-tested and high-quality code that is properly documented within the project
● Review specifications/requirements to design, code, test and document high complexity tasks, using the right standards and tools.
● Deliver tasks on time with quality
● Promote knowledge sharing, and adoption of good practices.
● Translate business requirements into development tasks
● Creates and maintains software applications and databases
● Apply procedures and processes ( design specification, coding standards, unit testing and code reviews )
● creates logical schemes and diagrams to help structure the project requirements in logical sequences;
● provide technical advice to Lead Developer and Project Owners and follow the standards defined for programming tools and techniques.
● Provide effort estimates for assigned tasks
● Collaborate with the QA team to provide functional, bug-free deliveries (review and suggest to enhance interaction between teams)
● Find ways to improve system robustness, resilience and stability
● Follow the development of the tasks and project in each stage, but also the results obtained
● conducts research and builds prototypes/POCs to identify solutions;
● contributes to optimization and scalability projects;
● makes use of database optimizations techniques;
● performs bug tracking, resolution and hotfixes;
● observes code standards and, most importantly, proposes code standards to increase productivity and reusability;
● has a pragmatic approach to technical evolution;
● configures, tests, and changes specific applications;
● creates and edits the structure of the database by means of coding the data description using relational database management systems;
● advises users on using the developed software projects;
● creates user guides and specific technical documentation;
● is responsible for growing the technical knowledge-base of the department;
● is continuously researching and reading specialized literature (books, online documents, forums, existing documentation);
● creates technical reports;
● ensures access to the collected data for the other team members;
Essential Skills &Requirements
● Passion for building great software
● Proficient knowledge of information security, modern standards approach, system integration, user focus, system designs, development process optimization.
● Algorithmic and analytical thinking, being assertive, customer and solution-oriented
● Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
● Experience with version Control (GIT / SVN)
● Strong technical architecture knowledge
● Experience in building CI/CD processes (experience with Git & Jenkins is preferred)
● Flexibility for unexpected requests to modify the project, which may occur anytime during development
● Ability to fit into well-defined planning and strict deadlines
● Ability to track and work with technical processes that take place within different departments
● Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies and cascade to team
● Advanced knowledge of English, writing, and communication skills
● Senior level of PHP (native and any framework) development
● Full-stack development knowledge
● Strong MySQL knowledge, understanding of database usage optimisation
● experience with REST, SOAP APIs
● Ability to Work with remote teams
● Experienced in API integration between different technologies (C, Java, PHP)
● extensive PHP Bаck-End development experience using Object orientеd PHP and MySQL.
● knowledge about common web attack vectors (XSS, CSRF attacks, session hijacking, sql injection)
● Experience with caching systems like Redis/Memcached
● Experience with web sockets / NodeJS
● Experience with other database systems (SQL or NoSQL)
● Experience with other programming languages like C/C++/Java
● Experience with AWS (S3, EC2, RDS, ECR)
● Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
● Experience with Messaging/Queue/Streaming systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ, Beanstalk, Flink)
● Understanding of Linux-based operating systems like RHEL/Ubuntu/Debian
● TDD/Unit testing/Functional testing using PHPUnit or other testing tools
What we offer:
- A motivating salary in order to feel appreciated
- Meal vouchers
- Referral program benefits
- Private medical insurance to be sure that you are staying in a good health
- Transport subscription
- Location in the city center, only a few minutes away from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Very good experience in working in a company with a nice, friendly and multi-cultural environment
- Fun team-buildings and events
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English, specifying the ID number or the position, at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 15th of October 2021. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.