We are looking for an experienced National Sales Manager to contribute to our company’s sales objectives.
As a National Sales Manager, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Supervising the sales team and building long-term client relationship
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Relevant experience in Constructions business
- Business know-how and networking contacts
- Experience managing a high performance sales team
- Experience generate and maintaining relationships with customers/partners
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English, specifying the ID number or the position, at email@example.com, quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 15th of October 2021. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.