Our Client is a very modern company ,providing high standard services, that has a great experience concerning customer care, software development and many other services such as: software testing IT support service, application support and maintenance .
Their main objective is to provide High-Quality Customer Service to their Partners. What can it be more important than to be able to see how even from the General Manager level it is built a culture of joy, smiles, a general wellbeing? It is a great thing to discover the diversity and the way of thinking of each one of them and to succeed in achieving something homogenous, harmonized, that unites them fundamentally.
Our Client put together, interests, objectives, meanings, emotions and feelings, differently shaped but natural and similar in essence.
For our Client every person is extremely valuable in a multi-cultural society, based on complex concepts, on social and economic integrating systems.
They increase the team with :
Atlassian Administrator & Analyst
The JIRA and Confluence Administrator is a member of the IT Software Development team with primary responsibility for supporting the JIRA and Confluence hosted platform for the organization by providing day-to-day management, administration and reporting of the Atlassian tools.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of systems administration or systems engineering experience
- 2+ years of administration of third-party applications.
- Expert familiarity with supporting Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, and Confluence (ideally familiar with Jira Cloud, Jira Server, Jira Service Desk Server, Confluence Cloud, Confluence Server)
- Ability to complete all facets of JIRA Server, Service Desk and Confluence administration such as creating projects, security schemas/groups, custom workflows, automations, etc.
- Have a very strong understanding of Jira and Confluence integrations and functions (plug ins, CI/CD pipeline).
- Manage complex Jira workflows, project workflows, field configurations, screen schemes, permission schemes and notification schemes.
- Troubleshoot access and/or performance issues.
- Evaluate and manage the usage of Atlassian add-ons to meet team and business needs.
- Understand system architecture of upstream and downstream impacts when implementing solutions.
- Perform bulk changes and CSV imports.
- Work directly with teams to understand their specific JIRA needs and agile development teams to provide JIRA guidance.
- Experience with managing reports on Jira and supported reporting applications
- Ability to design and implement a migration approach from existing instances to new JIRA instances.
- Develop and drive processes, policies, and controls related to JIRA and Confluence.
- Administrative level experience supporting datacenter/server based Atlassian applications Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence. Experience customizing Jira projects with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes required.
- Comfortable with: Jira Service Desk, Jira Cloud, Jira Data Center, Confluence Cloud, etc
- Skills required: JQL, SQL, REST APIs, Groovy.
- Familiar with scripting languages – Shell, Bash, Perl, or Python
- Familiar with Agile best practices and building Jira projects to promote those best practices
- Experience with configuring and supporting integration using development tools on Jira
- Conceptual and practical understanding of SDLC and ITIL
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, including the ability to manage and prioritize tasks while maintaining a service-oriented work ethic
- Must be very detail-oriented, organized and able to work independently to support multiple complex projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Fast learner who easily masters technical systems and processes.
We are looking for a reliable Jira/Confluence administrator to help successfully lead and manage our internal project management and documentation platforms with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility. You will be responsible for delivering and developing activities within industry standards.
The ideal candidate must have knowledge in programming or scripting languages to implement different plugins and automate workflows.
The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business. We operate for many years, successful gaming websites.
- Troubleshooting server matters including systems, applications, and connectivity issues
- Work with enterprise systems for the management of engineering, deployment, operations
- Day-to-day management and administration of Atlassian product JIRA, Confluence including workflows, user accounts, custom fields, dashboards, reports, security schemas, issue schemas, project creation, etc.
- Provide end user coaching, training and support including ongoing maintenance of training documentation and management of submitted ticket queue.
- Manage user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams.
- Perform application and system administration tasks, including data backups and scheduled jobs.
- Develop metrics, dashboards and reports to business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status.
- Create dashboards based on the projects’ need.
- Create weekly/monthly/quarterly reports, follow up KPIs.
- Track and monitor utilization (resource and system) and project performance through dashboards and reporting.
- Research and utilize industry standard methods and techniques.
- Improve Jira security. Set access permissions for JIRA projects and Confluence spaces.
- Work with Jira filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, and JIRA administration.
- Communicate and share knowledge with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines.
- Work with stakeholders to determine ways to optimize/improve JIRA/Confluence setup and workflows. Map current processes and establish goals for improving, automating and increasing the technical agility of the organization.
- Analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
- Perform data integrity and system clean-up using a standardized reporting process and remediation plans.
- Work with vendor in resolution of issues and to support new releases to platform including end to end testing.
- Evaluate needed plugins and prepare request forms for finance and management approval to acquire them, follow up license/plugins expiry/renewal in a timely manner.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A motivating salary in order to feel appreciated
- Meal vouchers
- Referral program benefits
- Private medical insurance to be sure that you are staying in good health
- Transport subscription to Metrorex and STB or their equivalent if you use your personal car
- Location in the city center, only a few minutes away from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Very good experience of working in a company with a nice, friendly and multi-cultural environment
- Fun team-buildings and social events
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English, specifying the ID number or the position, at email@example.com, quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 15th of October 2021. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.