Our client is one of the major production players in the pharma industry.
In terms of admin and financial activities the HUB is situated in Romania, Prahova County.
For their operations in Romania they need Accounting Manager.
Overall : Responsible for accounting, finance and fiscal activity according to IFRS and local requirements and manage operational activities within Accounting Department
- Ensure the booking and reporting of company results (monthly)according both IFRS and RAS
- Preparation and reporting to Corporate of yearly financial statements reports (Balance sheet, P&L, cash flow report, other reports) according IFRS standards; preparation of yearly and half year financial statements according RAS;
- Responsibility of all accounting activity (current and noncurrent assets, equity, liabilities
etc, revenues and expenses), Managerial accounting, Treasury Accounting and cash forecast,
- Responsible of correct and in time, calculation, registration, declaration and payment of all taxes and contributions
- Responsible for correcting application of all accounting and fiscal law
- Responsible of all fiscal representative activity and declaration correct and in time of VAT related to fiscal representative
- Maintain the relationship with Tax Authorities, auditors, customers, suppliers and Group and also Accounting departments from other group entities.
- Plan, coordinate and ensure all accounting information/documents required by the auditors
- Involve in issuing and implementing of accounting procedures according to RAS and group requirement. Responsible for correct application of those procedures.
- Represent the company in front of Tax Authorities
- Participating in finance projects
Professional requirements and experience:
- Economic studies, IFRS knowledge, Accounting expert, member of CECCAR
- Basics in Controlling
- Professional work experience in the finance-accountant field for an international production company – 5 years, at least.
- Experience in coordination of a team – min 2 years
- Excellent knowledge of the Fiscal and Financial Romanian Legislation
- Excellent handling of MS office applications (Word/Excel)
- English language – advanced level (written and spoken)
- SAP knowledge – Finance module at least
- Easily adaptsto any situation, isanalyticaland verygood organizer
- Open minded with flexible thinking and good communication
Type of work : on-site
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English, specifying the ID number or the position, at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 15th of April 2023. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.