Would you like to work in a company who appreciates people, who is open minded and its activity is based on diversity and inclusion?
Would you like to work from Romania, located in Romania, traveling also to the European partners, being part of the European team within a company which is number one at global level in its field of activity?
Then, our Client is your right choice to work with.
We are looking now to recruit:
Water Treatment – Principal Engineer
- Development of Total Water Management Opportunities (basic design, costing, survey onsite, customer meeting);
- Project execution phase management and team/sub-vendors coordination (Leading engineering, procurement, construction)
- Support to commissioning and start up;
- Support O&M (Operation Maintenance) team for troubleshooting and continuous improvement
- MUST HAVE – practical experience in WATER TREATMENT: minimum 5 years of proven experience in the role
- MUST HAVE : Communication skills: English fluent written and verbal
- Education: Chemical / Mechanical Engineering Master TECHNICAL BACKGROUND IS A MUST
- Commercial mindset
- People relating attitude and capable to work in team
- Synthesis and pragmatic approach
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong learning agility
CONTEXT / ENVIRONMENT
- The jobholder would functionally report in the Commercial Engineering organization to the TWM Engineering
- The Jobholder would be home based and have regular contact with his/her direct
- Be familiar in a wide range of water treatment process technologies (Reverse Osmosis, Ultrafiltration, filtration, DAF, etc..) and have basic knowledge of designing water treatment systems (wastewater and process water)
- Be familiar with equipment selection and cost evaluation either for the equipment either for the related ancillaries
- Have had experience, even if limited, with plant operation &
- Be familiar with engineering drawings (P&ID, mass balance, General Arrangement, data sheets, troubleshooting list, .).
- Be familiar with electrical and automation systems normally used for the applications above mentioned.
- Be aware of Safety & Environmental aspects of
- Have high level of ability with the use of computer, all the Microsoft software and knowledge of Autocad is an advantage
- They should be based in East – North East of the country as it will require regular visit to the clients.
- Be available 50% time travelling im Romania and Europe, being part of the European Team
- Availability to discuss relocation
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English, specifying the ID number or the position, at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 1st of June 2021. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.