Our Client is a very modern company ,providing high standard services, that has a great experience concerning customer care, software development and many other services such as: software testing IT support service, application support and maintenance .
Their main objective is to provide High-Quality Customer Service to their Partners. What can it be more important than to be able to see how even from the General Manager level it is built a culture of joy, smiles, a general wellbeing? It is a great thing to discover the diversity and the way of thinking of each one of them and to succeed in achieving something homogenous, harmonized, that unites them fundamentally.
Our Client put together, interests, objectives, meanings, emotions and feelings, differently shaped but natural and similar in essence.
For our Client every person is extremely valuable in a multi-cultural society, based on complex concepts, on social and economic integrating systems.
They increase the team with :
Unix System Administrator
Thе ideal candidate is a person that is genuine, responsible, transparent, a team player and most of all has a passion for Linux and networking.
Required Technical Skills:
- Previous experience as a Unix system administrator
- System administration knowledge of, and work experience with Linux (CentOS/RHEL , Debian), MySQL, web stacks (Apache, Nginx, PHP)
- Experience with Networking and troubleshooting (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, switching, firewalls, LAN/WAN)
- Knowledge about deployment and configuration of virtualization solution (KVM, Vmware)
- Experience with backup and versioning systems
- Basic network configuration experience ( Cisco/Dell)
- Basic system scripting skills (eg bash, python)
Nice to have:
- Understand the complete deployment lifecycle from design, build, test, deploy and maintain
- Some experience with automation systems (Ansible, Gitlab CI/CD, etc.)
- Good awareness of security practices
- A naturally helpful and communicative person who loves solving problems
- Very good and evolved analytical skills
- Strong attention to details
- “Can do” mentality, eager to learn and open to new challenges and new technologies
- Advanced English (written and verbal) required
You will be part of a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals working on the operation and expansion of our global IT- infrastructure and systems.
Once you are part of our team you will work alongside a senior Unix system administrator that will mentor and help you to grow and evolve.
What the role will involve:
- Operational Analysis : understanding our systems and the complex interactions between them
- Deploy servers and applications (CentOS/RHEL, Debian, MySQL, Apache, Nginx, Elastic Stack, Redis)
- Administrate, operate, and maintain our IT-systems and network globally
- Analyzing and resolving issues across multiple applications and infrastructure components by investigating logs, traffic, server performance and configuration
- Communicating with internal users about issues they are seeing on our production systems, understanding their concerns, diagnosing, replicating and resolving issues
- On call shifts, which will involve being Level2 support for our production systems both during working hours and out of hours (scheduled rotation)
- Propose and implement improvements to performance and security
- Maintain, create and update documentations and processes
What we offer:
- A motivating salary in order to feel appreciated
- Meal vouchers
- Gift vouchers on different occasions
- Referral program benefits
- Private medical subscription (Medlife)
- Transport expenses for public transport or personal car within specific limit
- Location in the city center, only a few minutes away from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana
- Fresh fruits at the office;
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Multi-cultural environment experience
- Fun team-buildings and social events
- Fun team-buildings and events
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English, specifying the ID number or the position, at email@example.com, quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 15th of October 2021. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.