Our Client is a big international player in Technology, Innovation and Engineering solutions for Agriculture. They are one of the best partners when it comes to seed processing lines and grain storage solutions. Develops, designs and manufactures state of the art equipment for grain handling and processing. Their services also include classical customer service and spare parts management as well as individual plant inspections, training, engineering, maintenance, smart service, remote service and custom quality analysis.
We are looking for:
Sales Manager – Post-harvest machinery/grain handling, Romania
- Present and sell company products/solutions and services to current and potential Clients in the assigned territory/market segment (Romania);
- Coordinate sales (team) activities on the Romanian market, act as the senior sales salesman of the Bucharest office;
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities;
- Find access to calls for tenders published by national and EU institutions, agencies and other bodies;
- Support tendering activities of Clients and potential investors;
- Cooperate with and develop activities of local dealers, distributors;
- Help develop and submit professional, clear and effective proposals for current and prospective customers;
- Provide a consistently high level of service to Clients;
- Identify and resolve client concerns;
- Stay up-to-date on new product and service opportunities, special developments, market conditions, competitors’ activities via personal connections and through the reading of relevant literature;
- Understand competitor strategies, capabilities and pricing to better position the company;
- Building long term relationships with customers, acting with integrity, trust and credibility.
- Represent the organization at meetings;
- University/College degree; agricultural studies are more than welcome;
- Sales experience in the field of post-harvest machinery, grain handling;
- Understand the agriculture industry, special legislations, regulations;
- Good managerial skills;
- Doer type with positive attitude, success orientation, proactivity and initiative approach;
- Perfect business-, communication-, and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Good working level of English;
- Computer skills on a user level;
- Willingness to frequent travel;
- Driver’s license cat ’B’.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English, specifying the ID number or the position, at email@example.com, quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 30th of January 2023. ONLY selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.