Our Client is a very modern company ,providing high standard services, that has a great experience concerning customer care, software development and many other services such as: software testing IT support service, application support and maintenance .
Their main objective is to provide High-Quality Customer Service to their Partners. What can it be more important than to be able to see how even from the General Manager level it is built a culture of joy, smiles, a general wellbeing? It is a great thing to discover the diversity and the way of thinking of each one of them and to succeed in achieving something homogenous, harmonized, that unites them fundamentally.
Our Client put together, interests, objectives, meanings, emotions and feelings, differently shaped but natural and similar in essence.
For our Client every person is extremely valuable in a multi-cultural society, based on complex concepts, on social and economic integrating systems.
They increase the team with :
React JS Frontend Developer
We are looking for passionate team players to join our team as a React js Frontend developer who will be responsible for managing frontend services and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will be responsible for integrating the front-end elements into the application
We are offering a very rewarding work environment within a team that loves to learn new technologies and deliver software products of high quality and performance.
We value our employees because they are our most important asset and thе key to our success. For us thе ideal candidate would be that person that is genuine, transparent, a team player and who wants to perform with dedication, support, innovation and a modern overview. We put every resource we have at your disposal so we can do things with a twist: we help you help us and not thе other way around.
What we would like to see
- Background in Computer Science or related discipline
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experienced with popular React.js workflows – Redux/Redux Saga/Typescript is a must
- Experienced with complex React applications which require good planning of the application (redux, redux-saga, SSR, code splitting)
- Ability to Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- To optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS and RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Used to work in a fast paced web development environment
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to provide accurate development estimates
- Has knowledge of typical big application issues on Frontend side (speed optimisations, SEO optimisations, slow connection optimisations, scaling challenges, cache invalidation challenges, security issues) – ideally has experience with SASS/advanced CSS rules
- Has skills & experience to plan & lead changes on Frontend side (there will be need to migrate & design Frontend integrations from scratch for existing and new products)
- Has soft skills & knowledge to easily cooperate with managers, backend developers and team leaders and discuss with them business requirements + would be able to suggest flow for integrations between backend and frontend side (with focus on frontend needs)
- Good communication skills
- Excellent team player
What you will be doing
Working within a cross-functional development team, applying Agile methodology, and collaborating with other departments (Infrastructure, Database Administration, Quality Assurance) in order to deliver at high standards.
Creating creative solutions for complex problems, always keeping security, performance and scalability in mind.
You will be working within a team of 7 people for our client, including project management, product owner and development team.
What we offer:
- A motivating salary in order to feel appreciated
- Meal vouchers
- Referral program benefits
- Private medical insurance to be sure that you are staying in a good health
- Transport subscription
- Location in the city center, only a few minutes away from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Very good experience in working in a company with a nice, friendly and multi-cultural environment
- Fun team-buildings and events
You will be part of an international team of really cool people, a stress-free environment with colleagues who are always in a good mood, encourage and support you. You will also get to know your colleagues better during some fun activities: sports and teambuilding activities, movie night, etc
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English, specifying the ID number or the position, at email@example.com, quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 30th of September 2021. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.