Our Client is a very modern company ,providing high standard services, that has a great experience concerning customer care, software development and many other services such as: software testing IT support service, application support and maintenance .
Their main objective is to provide High-Quality Customer Service to their Partners. What can it be more important than to be able to see how even from the General Manager level it is built a culture of joy, smiles, a general wellbeing? It is a great thing to discover the diversity and the way of thinking of each one of them and to succeed in achieving something homogenous, harmonized, that unites them fundamentally.
Our Client put together, interests, objectives, meanings, emotions and feelings, differently shaped but natural and similar in essence.
For our Client every person is extremely valuable in a multi-cultural society, based on complex concepts, on social and economic integrating systems.
They increase the team with :
PHP Full Stack Laravel Developer
Due to the growing demand for our services, we are currently looking for a “PHP Full Stack Developer- Laravel ” to join our Web development team on a full time permanent basis.
You will have excellent experience of PHP, MySQL and PHP Frameworks – particularly Laravel.
You will be experienced in back end integrations, SOAP and REST APIs with a problem solving and methodical approach.
Required skills and knowledge:
- 3 years of experience in PHP and Laravel framework.
- Advanced knowledge in OO PHP version 5 and 7
- MySQL, understanding of database usage optimisation
- API Development Experience. REST / SOAP.
- GIT and git flow usage
- Working with remote teams
- Having team player and communication skills
- The ability to produce good quality documentation
- Flexibility for unexpected requests to modify the project, which may occur anytime during development
- Writing automated tests. PHPUnit testing
- Composer / NPM
- Experience of HTML, CSS and JQuery
- Familiar with JIRA/Confluence
- Providing accurate development estimates
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Perform unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to Test and Production servers
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Translate requirements into development tasks
- Collaborate with the Product Manager to provide quality features
- Collaborate with the QA team to provide functional, bug-free functionality
- Apply development best practices
- Documenting the development process, architecture, and standard components
What we offer:
- A motivating salary in order to feel appreciated
- Meal vouchers
- Gift vouchers on different occasions
- Referral program benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Transport expenses for public transport or personal car within specific limit
- Location in the city center, only a few minutes away from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Multi-cultural environment experience
- Fun team-buildings and social events
You will be part of an international team of really cool people, a stress-free environment with colleagues who are always in a good mood, encourage and support you. You will also get to know your colleagues better during some fun activities: sports and teambuilding activities, movie night, etc
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English, specifying the ID number or the position, at email@example.com, quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 30th of September 2021. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.