Our Client is a very modern company ,providing high standard services, that has a great experience concerning customer care, software development and many other services such as: software testing IT support service, application support and maintenance .
Their main objective is to provide High-Quality Customer Service to their Partners. What can it be more important than to be able to see how even from the General Manager level it is built a culture of joy, smiles, a general wellbeing? It is a great thing to discover the diversity and the way of thinking of each one of them and to succeed in achieving something homogenous, harmonized, that unites them fundamentally.
Our Client put together, interests, objectives, meanings, emotions and feelings, differently shaped but natural and similar in essence.
For our Client every person is extremely valuable in a multi-cultural society, based on complex concepts, on social and economic integrating systems.
They increase the team with :
PHP Back-End Developer
We are looking for a passionate individual to join our team as a back-end developer. This is a full time position that involves working within a cross-functional development team and collaborating with other departments like Infrastructure and Database Administration.
We are offering a very rewarding work environment within a team that loves to learn new technologies and deliver software products of high quality and performance. As a back-end developer you’ll work primarily with PHP to deliver enhancements and new features for our applications. There will be opportunities to work with other technologies and frameworks such as Laravel, Phalcon, NodeJS, HTML/CSS/jQuery, Kafka, Beanstalk, Redis, MySQL, AWS and others.
We value our employees because they are our most important asset and thе key to our success. For us thе ideal candidate would be that person that is genuine, transparent, a team player and who wants to perform with dedication, support, innovation and a modern overview. We put every resource we have at your disposal so we can do things with a twist: we help you help us and not thе other way around.
What we would like to see
- Strong experience with PHP 5 and PHP 7
- Experience building and interfacing with RESTful APIs and SOAP web services
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with MySQL and Git
- Experience with modern PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, Phalcon, CodeIgniter)
- Experience with caching systems like Redis/Memcached
- Experience with web sockets / NodeJS
- Experience with other database systems (SQL or NoSQL)
- Experience with other programming languages like C/C++/Java
- Experience with AWS (S3, EC2, RDS, ECR)
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with Messaging/Queue/Streaming systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ, Beanstalk, Flink)
- Understanding of Linux-based operating systems like RHEL/Ubuntu/Debian
- TDD/Unit testing/Functional testing using PHPUnit or other testing tools
What you will be doing
- Working within a cross-functional development team, applying Agile methodology, and collaborating with other departments (Infrastructure, Database Administration, Quality Assurance) in order to deliver at high standards.
- Creating creative solutions for complex problems, always keeping security, performance and scalability in mind.
- Staying in contact with the team’s Project/Product management and Tech Lead.
- Releasing code to production on a weekly basis to drive iterative improvements in our products.
- Being a positive presence on your team to help achieve its goals.
- Helping other team members be successful.
What we offer:
- A motivating salary in order to feel appreciated
- Meal vouchers
- Referral program benefits
- Private medical insurance to be sure that you are staying in a good health
- Transport subscription
- Location in the city center, only a few minutes away from Piata Victoriei or Piata Romana
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Very good experience in working in a company with a nice, friendly and multi-cultural environment
- Fun team-buildings and events
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English, specifying the ID number or the position, at email@example.com, quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 15th of October 2021. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.