Attractive career opportunity as
Managing Director in Bucharest – Ilfov, Romania
Our client is one of the top international company in the field of Logistics-Transport industry. With an experience of almost 50 years in the market is one of the top European leaders.
We are looking for a Managing Director to further continue the Business development in Romania, having the experience to manage a company who has hundreds of employees.
- The Managing Director scope is a critical one for managing the day-to-day business of the company. Here’s what are the main roles: planning, organization, coordination, administration and optimization of operations, sales, finance, IT and human resources, according to the strategy and budget.
- Also, the Managing Director has to manage the 5 years business plan or as determined from then time to time by resolutions of the General Assembly on the Board of Directors, in compliance with the law.
- The Managing Director will be responsible for:
- implementing the Annual Business Plan
- achieving the agreed Sales Turnover
- realizing the agreed Operational Profit
- external representation of the company
- creating a culture based on trust, appreciation and recognition.
- managing the KPIs such as quality, productivity and delivery etc
- managing the health, safety and environmental issues
- Successfully completed university degree;
- Several years of experience in a related position as a Managing Director, Sales Manager, Operation Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Finance Manager in an international company, from the industry field such as Logistic, Transport, Retail, Cargo Shipping, or Freight Transportation in Romania;
- Experience in managing people and managers;
- Managerial skills: good abilities to analyze, write, present and express concepts, good business sense/cost-benefit, good negotiations skills, good experience to manage people & managers and very good time management;
- Managerial competencies: objective analytical power, clarity of purpose, leading people and learning from experience;
- Values: honest, loyal and high sense of integrity;
- Fluent Business English and Romanian is required;
- Basic knowledge of French is an advantage;
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English, specifying the ID number or the position, at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 30th of September 2023. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.