Attractive career opportunity as Head of Logistic, for our production site in Iași, Romania.
Our Client is an European group with years of experience in the automotive field, with an annual revenue of more than 200 million euros. Now we are looking for a Head of Logistics .
Head of Logistics – Automotive Industry – Iași, Romania
- Responsible for the proper management of activities and processes within the department, as well as the results obtained, compliance with legal, ethical and environmental policies;
- Coordination of a team of 12, setting of objectives, organisation of the workplace, tracing of responsibilities;
- Application of PC & L processes and LEAN principles;
- To receive, analyze the customer’s request and together with UAP managers to ensure that customer requirements can be achieved, so that the delivered products meet quality standards and are delivered on time;
- Send clear and accurate orders with technical specifications where appropriate to suppliers and coordinate improvement of delivery conditions to the supplier and performance logistics;
- Ensure that PFEP-(Basic settings for Sap PN : packaging information, supplier order unit, etc.) is up to date;
- Coordinates the activity of the company’s warehouse by participating in monthly and/or annual inventory processes ensuring compliance with inventory budgets;
- Implement problem-solving methodologies (I&Cim, PRF) within the Department;
- To ensure rigorous internal controls and consistency with German/ Romanian authorities as well as good API results;
- The preparation of the department’s budget and the control of costs, including transport, so as to fall within the approved budget;
- Responsible for the selection of staff together with the HR team, for the training at the work and professional development of the department team;
- Responsible for the department’s documentation, documentation relating to the protection of occupational safety, health and safety;
What you offer:
- Several years of experience in a related position in logistic field.
- Mature personality with profound management experience.
- Excellent communication skills for respectful and team-oriented interaction with all stakeholders.
- Fluent English and Romanian is required. German is an advantage.
- Entrepreneurial and success orientated thinking and acting as well as a distinct hands-on-mentality and problem-solving ability.
- Trips to our European headquarter are required during the familiarization phase.
- SAP knowledge.
What we offer:
- Future-proof job in an innovative, fast-growing international company.
- Trusting, family togetherness and freedom to express your ideas.
- Attractive compensation and extensive social benefits.
- Individual training and personal development opportunities.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English, specifying the ID number or the position, at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 15 th of September 2022. ONLY selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.