Graphic Design Manager – Bucharest
Our Client is a very modern company ,providing high standard services, that has a great experience concerning customer care, software development and many other services such as: software testing IT support service, application support and maintenance.
Their main objective is to provide High-Quality Customer Service to their Partners. What can it be more important than to be able to see how even from the General Manager level it is built a culture of joy, smiles, a general wellbeing? It is a great thing to discover the diversity and the way of thinking of each one of them and to succeed in achieving something homogenous, harmonized, that unites them fundamentally.
Our Client put together, interests, objectives, meanings, emotions and feelings, differently shaped but natural and similar in essence.
For our Client every person is extremely valuable in a multi-cultural society, based on complex concepts, on social and economic integrating systems.
They increase the team with :
Graphic Design Manager – Bucharest
About the job
We are on the lookout of a motivated, and highly creative individual .The ideal candidate will have the creative
in its genes and it’s up to date with the latest design trends.
What We Want You For
- Come up with unique and vibrant ideas with creativity and passion. Ability to translate a marketing need into a unique creative.
- Proven ability to create smart, strategic creative campaigns.
- Ability to design materials true to the brand identity and style guidelines set.
- Ensure work is in line with the deadline and goals
- Ability to effectively articulate ideas, present to groups internally and externally.
- Open communication to share progress of work and design.
- Time management: Manages time wisely across jobs, meets agreed deadlines and is accountable and responsible for their work.
Background/experience And Skills
- Fluid in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Must have strong design and conceptual portfolio
- At least 5+ years experience.
- Able to manage teams of 15+
- Able to work in projects with fast turnarouns
Some of the tasks that senior art manager perform include, but are not limited to:
- manage and work with various team of designers
- dictating the conceptual and visual development of the designs for various media
- such as digital/graphical design, video design as well as print design
- guiding and mentoring the creative team and deliverables
- consulting with the marketing teams/managers at the beginning of the creative
- process and during revisions
- review all art creation
- suggest best practices to be adopted
- adhere to internal process, budgets and timelines for each project
- assist in the supervision of the creative department to promote an inspiring
- atmosphere and desirable work flow to achieve the best work
- recommend required resources and technology needed to execute assigned
- projects to junior staff
- creating designs
What we offer:
- A motivating salary in order to feel appreciated
- Meal vouchers
- Gift vouchers on different occasions
- Referral program benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Transport expenses for public transport or personal car within specific limit
- Location in the city center
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Multi-cultural environment experience
- Fun team-buildings and social events
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English, specifying the ID number or the position, at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 15 th of July 2021. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.