Attractive career opportunity as General Manager for our production site in North East Romania
We are an European group with years of experience in the automotive field, with an annual revenue of more than 200 million euros. Now we are looking for a General Manager to develop the production site including and management in all technical, administrative,
financial and recruitment aspects.
Your skills are needed here:
- Management of the production activities as well as the administrative areas such as logistics, purchasing and finance.
- Representation of the company externally, especially towards the authorities.
- Create a culture of trust, appreciation and recognition that is in line with the corporate mission of the parent company.
- Management of recruitment, training and continuous development process of the employees.
- Implementation of lean-management methods and continuous improvement processes (CIP).
- Management of health, safety and environmental issues.
What you offer:
- Successfully completed technical university studies or business studies with sound production knowledge based on professional experience.
- Several years of experience in a related position as general manager, plant, operations or production manager in Romania.
- Ideally experience in the manufacturing of electromechanical or electronic products as well as comprehensive commercial knowledge.
- Mature personality with profound management experience.
- Excellent communication skills for respectful and team-oriented interaction with all stakeholders.
- Fluent Business English and Romanian is required.
- Entrepreneurial and success orientated thinking and acting as well as a distinct hands-on-mentality and problem-solving ability.
- Trips to our European headquarter are required during the familiarization phase.
What we offer:
- Future-proof job in an innovative, fast-growing international company.
- You and your team will break new ground and shape the international future of our company as we continue to write our success story.
- Trusting, family togetherness and freedom to express your ideas.
- Attractive compensation and extensive social benefits.
- Individual training and personal development opportunities.
If your profile and personal plans for the future match our requirements, we look forward to receiving your application in English and with the usual documents. You can be sure that we will treat your application with the utmost confidentiality.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English, specifying the ID number or the position, at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 30 th of April 2022. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.