Our client is one of the major production players in the pharma industry.
In terms of admin and financial activities the HUB is situated in Romania, Prahova County.
Due to their high development they increase their team with 2 Financial Reporting Specialists.
Financial Reporting Specialist * 2 positions – Prahova ( f/m/d )
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Take a central role in the build-up of the Group Reporting
- Governing Reporting processes and systems, including their design, development and enhance
- Participate in the financial closing and reporting according to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Being main point of contact for reporting processes, organizing local (system) trainings, knowledge sharing regarding reporting topics
- Supporting in month end closing procedures as well as occasionally in reporting projects
- Closely monitor the evolution of commercial pricing business
- Process monthly calculations for the development and deployment of pricing related processes
- Work closely with commercial, finance and operations team for the optimization of the Group business, to be competitive on the market
- Ensuring that the business and support functions understand different processes (documentation, onboarding, guidance/work instructions)
To be successful you need to leverage your structured and financial thinking and combine it with a hands-on attitude in our fast-paced environment. As such you will play an important contribution to further mature our controlling/reporting organization by improving data quality and providing relevant insights and actively taking part in improvement initiatives to bring our processes & systems to the next level. You will ensure high quality (financial) information to enable relevant steering information for the business by working in close cooperation with the business controllers and Finance Business Support teams. As you are exposed to the full span of finance processes in your daily work, an important element will be to identify improvement opportunities and implementing these.
What we are looking for:
- University degree (or equal) in business/finance/controlling with approx. 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience/ knowledge of complex financial system landscapes and different data sources, using business logic to transform data into relevant management information
- Excellent skills in relevant financial systems (e.g.: SAP , Oracle ERP) as well as Office 365
- You are a structured, pro-active and motivated person with strong analytical skills and an innovative mind-set
- You drive change and continuous improvements but pay attention to delivery as well. As a result, you don’t lose sight on targeted results and have the capability to get across the finish line
- You are a highly committed person with a high degree of flexibility and self-motivation
- You are technology savvy and keep up to date on Finance IT knowledge and emerging technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to function well in an international team environment and interface with a broad range of co-workers spread over multiple locations
- You have experience in the Pharma / Service industry (preferable, but not required)
- Experience with different reporting systems is preferable, but not required
- Your command of English is strong, both verbally and written. Speaking German or Italian is an asset but not require
Type of work : Hybrid – majority WFH
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English, specifying the ID number or the position, at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position name on all correspondence, till 15th of April 2023. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.