Our client is a successful and ambitious business operating company in the exiting and rapidly changing FMCG – foods distribution sector. At the time when FMCG field is one of the few developing during this economic environment, our client expands its team, due to their high development team with: FINANCE MANAGER
- The Finance Manager will be responsible for managing the Company from a financial, accounting and tax perspective
- He/she will be in charge for implementing, planning, coordinating and controlling all financial, accounting and tax activities of the company, as well as setting up and maintaining an efficient operation of all Finance & Accounting functions within the Company.
- The Finance Manager will provide assistance to the management team with regards to financial analysis, feasibility studies, financial modeling for various business scenarios
- The Finance Manager will provide relevant information to the Board of Directors
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, development and monitoring of organizational and contract/grant budgets.
- Work with the President/CEO on the strategic vision of the company, as well as assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts.
- Together with management, must design and implement processes and process improvements for accounting and finance depts
- Organize and/or reorganize the finance function and processes
- Preparation of budgets and forecast in conjunction with sales and marketing
- Monthly monitoring of budgets
- Business cases for capital expenditure
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and tax requirements
- Co-ordination of reviews and annual audits
- Cash flow forecasting & treasury:
- Review of collections and working capital needs
- Co-ordinate financing needs and capital structure with shareholders
- Seek out and negotiate financing strategies with banks
- Tax structuring
- Responsible for costing management, supporting pricing decisions from financial perspective
- Support on other projects that will be assigned by CEO
- University degree, ideally with focus on business, finance, accounting, economics, or engineering; MBA/ACCA/CFA is a plus
- Fluent English, both written and spoken;
- Minimum 5 years experience in finance or accounting analysis, with management exposure;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in financial management (experience in FMCG would be an advantage);
- Must be a good organizer;
- Dynamic and energic person preferred;
- Ideally has previous experience in a distribution/retail company;
- Possess strong numerical and analytic skills;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc; experience with data software is a plus;
- The person must be able to develop, co-ordinate, lead a team and motivate people, team player
- Ability to undertake detailed analyses and to make well-reasoned, decisive recommendations to senior management is essential;
- Effective interpersonal, communication and listening skills are required;
- The person should be an ambitious, open minded, strong professional, business oriented;
- Excellent analytical abilities, strategic thinking, initiative;
- Excellent abilities of organizing and planning;
- Ability to meet deadlines.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for these truly challenging and rewarding positions, send your CV in English, specifying the ID number or the position, at email@example.com, quoting the position name on all correspondence ,or apply directly on our website, till 15th of January 2022. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you apply it means that you agree with GDPR posted on homepage.